Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 12, 2012

3 Years Old

Happy 3rd Birthday to Reid!!


It's so cliche, but time really does pass by so fast.  

2010

2011

2012

We had a little change of plans for his party.  

With a 90% chance of rain on Saturday morning, the playground did not look like a good idea, so I text everyone & told them to just come to our house.  Good thing, because it poured!  We set a tent up on the back deck for extra room & put his cake under there.  I kept the cake a surprise until right before everyone got there.

He LOVED it


 A girl I know made it.  She did such an amazing job.  This was her first Thomas cake!  I put long tootsie rolls in the red part to look like logs, & chocolate covered almonds in the black part to look like rocks.





The hardest part was waiting!


Paw Paw got there first:)

 His cousin Emory

Leah & Emma (3 weeks old)
-

His cousin Mia

I had to bribe for this family pic





 Aunt Mitsy & DeDe






Big boy bike!













1 comment:

  1. I just love that cake!!!! Too cute! Reid is just adorable!!! Happy Birthday!!;)

    ReplyDelete