Total Pageviews

Monday, September 13, 2010

It's not over yet!

Well, I thought Thursday was going to be my last day in "Hollywood", but I found out that I actually have one more day of filming at the end of Sept.  I think it's going to be a Junior League meeting scene.  Honestly, I'm glad to get to do one more scene.  My life has been crazy over the last several weeks, & I thought I would be so glad it was over, but I already miss those girls!  I am so thankful to have met so many great new friends. 

We had 4 solid days with the same "looks", so I didn't take many more pictures.  It was hard to look in the mirror & not feel disgusting;)  I slept in that hair for two nights!  I had to share these pics with you.  I was waiting for a specific lady to do my hair on Tuesday, so another lady "prepped" my hair, & this is what I looked like for about 15 minutes:)  Keep in mind this is probably 6:30 am.


I looked like a crazy person!


Here are some of us looking "normal" one night out to dinner.


Mary, the one in the middle is a Production Assistant (PA), & she asked me & another girl from Jackson if we would be interested in doing PA work for two days when they film in Jackson.  The PA's they hired in Greenwood can't travel, so they asked if we could do it.  It's gonna be two LONG days, but it will be good money, & it will be neat to get to see a different side of it.  Plus, I can wear normal clothes!

We started leading a small group at our house last night.  We had a really great turn out.  I am excited to see what God has planned for us.  Here is the Lemon Ice Box pie I made.  I thought it was so pretty...if I must say so myself;)


HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY NICK!!!  I love you so much!

5 comments:

  1. Fun! Maybe I'll see you when they film our stuff in Jackson on the 23rd. I'll look for you!

    That pie looks so good I could eat it right off the screen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that teased hair!! That is so funny! And I am so glad that small group went so good! Pie looks delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Post this recipe PLEASE!!!! And your crazy hair was fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete