Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The new & improved Reid Miller

Tubes were a success!!  Getting him up & into the car Monday morning without anything to eat or drink was what I was most worried about, but that turned out to be the easiest part.  He was laughing & smiling all the way to the hospital:)
I kept wondering what most be going through that little head of his.


They came & gave him a tiny amount of of this pink stuff in a syringe to relax him.  Within minutes, he was acting drugged up!  Nick didn't think it was too funny, but I couldn't help to laugh;)  This was probably really wrong of me, but I got a couple of pictures:)


They took him back right after this, & then said they were done about 10 minutes later!  He was understandably fussy when we went back to see him.  He drank his milk & then threw up on Nick.  Apparently the anesthesia made him sick cause on the way home he threw up two more times.  I felt so bad for him.  Later on that afternoon, though, after a long nap & some food, he was totally normal!  He's been great ever since.

Playing while we went shopping the next day



He started Mother's Morning Out this morning.  We are gonna start one day a week & see how it goes.  I must say, three hours has never gone by so fast in my life!!  You should have seen me out running errands...I was on a mission;)!  When I picked him up they said he did great! 

**BREAKING NEWS**

The casting department called Nick this morning & asked if he would be interested in coming up there tomorrow for an extra benefit scene.  He would be cast as the husband of one of the actresses.  Of course Nick first tried to negotiate more money out of it, but they said they couldn't do it, but that he would for sure be seen in the movie.  He was gonna be going up there tomorrow night anyway, so now he only has to go a few hours earlier.  They want to get a feel for how he looks "dancing" on camera.  HILARIOUS.  Have any of you seen Nick's moves??  He's got some, I promise;)  

3 comments:

  1. Yay for Reid! I know your house will be much more pleasant now. I can't wait to see the movie. You and Nick need to send me your autograph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad Reid is feeling better now! And that's hilarious AND exciting for Nick! You know deep down he's super pumped about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great Reid is feelin better, which will benefit all the Millers. :) This movie is just getting better and better, can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete