Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Mashed Potato, Locomotion, & the Twist

These would be a few of the moves that Nick Miller had to learn, & then perform on camera!!  Lucky Nick got to sit up front & center at the actor's table in the "Benefit" scene.  When the music starts, his "wife", played by Anna Camp, grabs his hand & leads him to the dance floor to break it down:)

Anna Camp

With so many extras for this particular scene, it took FOREVER for everyone to get ready.  We got there at 5:30 (Nick had to be there at 7:00), & everyone was completely ready at 11:00.  Guess what time we have to be there Tuesday?  That would be 4:30!!!  Can I quit now??! 



Slick Nick & my gorgeous dress;)

All the "Bridge Club" girls

Our days of special treatment are over:(  Now that there are so many extras for this scene, there's no more craft services tent with any & every snack you can think of, & no more eating with the crew...the most amazing catering I've ever had.  We now have our own "extras catering", which was terrible.  Oh well, it was wonderful while it lasted:)

Originally, we were going to be filming 4 days this coming week, but they shortened it to 3, so we'll be done after Thursday...unless there ends up being re-shoots. 


Reid has been doing great.  He seems to be walking straighter & more sturdy, & is talking non-stop!  The new words he said this week are "car" & "nite-nite", & "uh oh" is definitely his favorite.  He is constantly dropping something just to say it;)

The weather was beautiful this weekend!!  Nick was cutting the grass Saturday morning & Reid was fascinated with the lawn mower.  I remembered he had gotten a bubble mower for his b-day that was still in the box, so I got it out & got the camera:)

How cute are these?!





4 comments:

  1. SO FUN!! Now we get to see you and Nick in the movie!! The Millers are now both famous!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ford Lamar loves his bubble lawnmower. He runs outside and beats on the stoarge room door so I will get it out.

    I can't wait to see the movie. It all sounds so neat!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVING nick's slick hair. Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those pictures of Nick and Reid!

    ReplyDelete