I am still without a camera:( The guy at the camera shop told me it was definitely not worth repairing, so I have to get a new one. Hopefully not too much longer.
Reid continues to change almost on a daily basis...mostly with what he says. For the past few months the amount of times I hear "mama" has increased on a daily basis. He'd say it for any & everything. Basically every time he spoke a word, it was followed with "mama". Of course this did not bother me at all. It was really cute most of the time. Well, I'm not sure what happened in the middle of the night last Thursday night, because he woke up Friday morning saying "mama" the same amount of times, except it sounded like"ma maaaaaa". I am NOT exaggerating. It's that drawn out. I pray this is a phase. I looked at Nick the other night & said "Make him stop!" He even started dragging out "da dyyyyyyyy" too. Help!
As I type this Reid is watching "Dumbo", his new favorite movie. Last year Nick's broker gave us a huge box of old VHS tapes that were her daughters when they were young, along with a huge VHS player we now have perched above our TV. There are some adorable movies that I haven't seen in forever, but Dumbo is all he wants to watch right now. I forgot how sad it is! He doesn't get that yet, but I can't watch certain parts!
My birthday is this weekend. It's also USM's Homecoming, so we are gonna go tailgate & go to the game. The weather should be perfect. I can't wait. I've been waiting for some fall weather all year! We were going to take Reid to the pumpkin patch last Saturday, but I told Nick I would rather wait until it actually feels like fall....plus I didn't have a camera. So I think we'll take him next Saturday. Hopefully I'll have some good pictures to share.



Happy Early Birthday! We'll be at homecoming this weekend, too. Hope to see you!
ReplyDelete