I will go ahead & warn you that this post will probably have a ton of pictures. I've been taking lots of them with my new camera! I still have not taken the time to learn all the different functions/buttons, but it takes great pictures on just the basic setting.
I had a really fun birthday at Homecoming last Saturday. My sweet friends had put up a "Happy Birthday" banner & got me a funny crown. I didn't bring the camera out there, so sorry, no pictures. Reid came for a few hours & had a blast. I was a little worried because he was skipping his nap, but it didn't seem to bother him. I looked over one time & he was literally rolling in the dirt.
On Sunday afternoon we said goodbye to Nick & my parents & drove to Watersound, FL to stay with my best friend, her husband, & 2 kids. I was so excited because our kids haven't been around each other since January. It was such a fun week!
Parker & Reid
Sweet little Gunner
All 3 in my back seat
We took them to "Fired Up" in Seaside to paint pottery. It was a little stressful at times, but they had a blast. I painted too, so I wasn't able to get a ton of pictures.
About to get started
Covered in paint on the way out
My finished product. Turkey platter with Reid's handprints.
Reid's cereal bowl
I took Reid to the beach briefly one day when he woke up early from his nap. It didn't last too long. He could not get over the fact that we could not get in the water, & mama could not take her shirt off.
We took them to the Panama City Zoo on Tuesday.
His new "cheese" smile:)
Ashley & I went shopping that afternoon & left her husband in charge, thinking that they would all take really long naps. I should have known better. Reid woke up first & about had a heart attack when he looked up & saw Jonathan. Apparently he threw a large fit for about 30 minutes (& bless Jonathan's heart, he never even called us). When we pulled up they were all jumping in the driveway.
Watching movies
Jump houses at a big shopping center in Panama City
Playground at Baytown Warf
This smile cracks me up
Then we said our sad goodbyes on Thursday & started on our 6 hour drive that almost made me check into the mental hospital. Reid slept zero minutes. It was a rough ride to say the least. BUT, Nick knew how stressed I was on the way home, & when I walked in the door the house was spotless, there were candles lit, flowers on the counter, the floors were even mopped & my sheets were clean!! I love him.
And last but not least, we were invited to an adult Halloween party Saturday night. Since I had been out of town all week I did not have time to think of costumes, plus I refuse to spend much on them. I did, however have a really snazzy dress hanging in my closet from an 80's Christmas party we had several years ago. Nick had his dad's bomber jacket from the 80's in his closet, so I found him a mullet wig at Wal-Mart for $7 & we went as an 80's couple. I called Nick "Randy" cause that's what he looked like to me!
Our good friends, Charlie & Becca
A little hallway pose













































Your trip looked so fun, you got some great pics of all 3 kiddos, LOVED Halloween costumes!
ReplyDelete