I now have a camera!! I do not, however, have any pictures to share yet. I have barely looked at it since we were at the store the other night. Nick came home with it last night, so I just haven't had a chance. For those of you that know anything about cameras (not me), we decided on the Canon Rebel T2i. It was a package deal with the extra lens & a bigger than necessary camera bag. At least I will look like a professional when I am wearing this one shoulder back pack;) Of course I thanked him many times in person, but I would like to say an extra THANK YOU to my husband! Nick, you are amazing, you are too good to me, & I thank God that he gave me you.
Now, on to the more fun stuff like when I was leaving my bible study this morning & checked Reid's diaper, only to stick my fingers into his poo poo:) Yea, this poop must have exploded cause it was EVERYWHERE when I took that diaper off. Did I have plenty of wipes? No! Never mind the booger that was hanging out of his nose. I had to use the corner of a wipe that didn't have poop on it! I couldn't get back into the building to wash my hands, so I drove with one hand until I pulled into Wendy's where I could use their bathroom. I'm not gonna go into the next 20 minutes of details that involved a whole cup of water being spilled in his car seat or a naked melt down at home. Yea, the devil knows just how to attack me after a nice morning of bible study. I refuse to let him stress me out any more. Sorry, I just needed to vent for a minute. Reid is napping, & all is good now:)
I'm so looking forward to this weekend that involves my birthday, tailgating at Homecoming with perfect weather (we are going to bring Reid for a couple hours), birthday cake made by Julie Banks on Sunday, & then Reid & I are driving to Florida on Sunday afternoon to stay with my best friend for a few days. I hope I get to see some of you at the game tomorrow!



No comments:
Post a Comment