Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 6, 2011

I'm Still Here

As of a few weekends ago, my camera started acting funny, so I quit taking pictures, which led to zero blog activity.  I guess you don't have to have pictures to write a blog, but it's much more fun!  I'm hoping & praying that sometime in the near future I can get a really good camera (the professional looking one with the lens), but for now I may just start using Nick's work camera for the blog.  I hope I don't miss out on any major life events!

We have stayed pretty busy over the last few weeks.  We spent one weekend in Pass Christian with two other couples & their kids at one of the friend's parent's vacation homes.  We went to the USM game last weekend, and we are headed to New Orleans tomorrow for a big wedding that I'm in.  Reid will be staying with Nick's parents. 

My favorite month has arrived & I've already been consuming all things pumpkin....pumpkin spice coffee, pumpkin spice lattes , pumpkin cookies, & canned pumpkin in my oatmeal.  Really, I'm obsessed.  I haven't checked yet, but I'm sure all the yogurt shops have pumpkin flavor by now.  I will be visiting soon.  We plan on taking Reid to the pumpkin patch next weekend hopefully.  I actually call Reid "pumpkin" a lot of the time...just thought of that!

We have some exciting things in the works!  Hopefully I can share with you soon:)  (It's not what you're thinking)  I hope everyone has a great weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Now you've got me wanting something pumpkin! :) And I can't wait to hear your news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK you can't say you have some exciting things in the works and then NOT blog about them!! I'm stalking your blog waiting to see what it is!!

    ReplyDelete