Halloween was such a fun day this year. I think Reid finally gets the dress up/candy thing. He didn't get it enough to tell me what he wanted to be, so I picked it out myself, & I think it fit him perfectly!
Rocky Miller
I couldn't send him to Mother's Morning Out shirtless
You can tell the girls really know to have their picture made:)
For some reason he had a cat face when I picked him up?
A bunch of us got together at some friend's house that night for pizza, a hay ride, & trick or treating.
Before we left
Crazy house!
The hay ride was clearly the highlight of his night. He called it the "4-Moler", & we really had to convince him at about the first 5 stops that he would be getting back on....just go get some candy! He finally caught on, but kept a close eye on that 4-Moler.
You would think this child lifts weights
Yes, it was cold that night, but he would not let me put a shirt on him. I promise I tried several times! And as usual, I consumed the most candy. It is now Operation Detox! I am suppose to go on a cruise in one month from Friday!





















Reid is PRECIOUS!! I love his costume!
ReplyDeleteHEY! This is Angie from Bible Study. I can't believe I found your blog. I love it..adding to my favs. I have enjoyed getting to know you and being in this study. It's always so good to meet new sweet friends..you are precious!!
ReplyDelete