Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Carpenter

Last year I discovered that I could be crafty, after all.  After taking a long break during the summer, I finally got my motivation back to create some new things around my house.  I can paint or refinish almost anything, but I do not have any carpentry skills.  My husband did not think he did either, but I refused to believe that.  When I get something in my head, it's hard for me to stop thinking about it.  (Come to think of it, that must be where Reid gets that from:))  Nick has become my new carpenter, & he's getting better & better.  Here are a few things I got him to do for me recently.

A cute little step stool for Reid   

A picture frame

These "crates" I hung in my bathroom

Pretty good if you ask me:)

3 comments:

  1. They are so cute!!! I LOVE them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow is Nick for hire!? I had Ken make me some frames I love. I really love the step stool and crates, how inspiring!

    ReplyDelete