Two Thanksgiving meals down, one more to go! I guess that's the beauty of living close to both families...every holiday is celebrated multiple times. It's been a lot of fun, though, & I've loved having Nick at home with me all day for the last few days. We've been very productive around the house, & pretty much finished the Christmas decorating besides the tree, which we were suppose to get today, but the rain put a damper on that. My goal is to be completely finished by the time we leave for our cruise!
On Thursday we went to Nick's parent's house for lunch.
Before we left. Sporting his new boots:)
Most of the pictures I took were family pics that I may end up using for Christmas cards, so I don't want to put them on here yet.
Reid & Swayze in the Princess car
Papaw, Nick & Uncle Blake
Today we went to my Grandmother's house in Florence.
Three Generations
Kara & Mia
I think Reid ate cake about 4 different times today. Every time I turned around someone had cut him a piece.
Slice #2...I didn't get the first one
Banks
I saw them on Pinterest. They were so good!
The enormous table of desserts
My beautiful cousin, Victoria
5 of the great grandchildren & 2 grandchildren
Mia & Abbie Grace
Nick in deep thought
Slice #3
Slice #4
Cheetos face on the way home. He was soaked & beside himself tired
And he's out
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving:)























No comments:
Post a Comment