And just like that, Christmas is over. I think I have a little of the post holiday blues. Every year at this time I have this feeling of, "What am I suppose to do now?" It only lasts a few days, & before I know it life is just back to normal. You would think I would hang onto my decorations till after the new year to drag it out, but I already took care of that! The only trace of Christmas at our house are the new toys & sporadic glitter on the floor that the vacuum cleaner didn't pick up. I guess it helps me move on quicker;)
We ended up having a great Christmas. I was a little nervous about it at about 8:30 pm on the 23rd when Reid starting throwing up an unbelievable amount...on me:) It completely came out of nowhere. He did it one more time about 30 minutes later, & then slept through the night. We had Nick's family coming over for lunch on Christmas Eve, so I was nervous. He seemed fine the next day, but still not completely himself.
Just waking up from a 4 1/2 hour nap!
He loves his tricycle
Christmas Eve night
We somehow ended up with FOUR attachments...two blankets, two lovies. I did not plan this. Sometimes he insists on sleeping with an empty sippie cup too.
A little posing in front of the tree:) If your wondering, I got Nick to build me a two foot box for my tree to stand on. It gave the illusion of a bigger tree since we have really high ceilings, plus it kept it out of reach from little hands.
That little red kitchen use to look like this. I got it for $5 at a garage sale, painted it, & Nick built onto it. I still want to add some hooks across the front & hang a telephone on the side.
Someone was quite the grump when they woke up on Christmas morning. Bless his heart, he still wasn't feeling that good.
We had to do breakfast first to get in a better mood.
He perked up pretty good when he started getting presents.
He started acting like his shirt was causing him harm, so we took it off;)
This picture cracks me up
We drove to my parents house that afternoon.
My dad reading the Christmas story from the Bible
Just not himself
This was the day after Christmas. I just thought these pictures were cute. He's obviously feeling better!
Diego backpack
He loves him some "Mo"
Sorry, I know that was a lot of pictures!



Love all the pics! My favorite is the one of Reid in the cowboy hat on the horse :)
ReplyDeleteReid is SO precious, Lauren!!
ReplyDeleteAwww, he is so cute! Great pictures! Glad that he is feeling better!!
ReplyDeleteThat was a good blog!!! I love all the pictures. Ford has thrown up on me before. I think he is the only person who could get away with that. I'm glad ya'll had a good Christmas.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I am jealous of your handy skills... hence the red kitchen.
I completely understand what you mean about the post holiday blues. I hope yall had a Merry Christmas and Reid is feeling 100% better!
ReplyDelete