Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Santa Claus is Coming to Town

I can't believe we are less than a week away from Christmas.  I really want it to slow down.  It's going by  too fast!  My favorite part about Christmas are the few weeks before...the build up.  Christmas day always flies by, & is just a blur to me. 

I don't think Reid has any clue what is going on.  For several days after I put up the tree, he would touch the lights & say "lights", but I don't think he even notices it now.  He thinks it's real funny when I tell him what Santa says.  I'm curious to see how he will be with opening presents.  I'm sure there will be a lot of "Oh Wow!" going on...he's really into saying that right now;)

For the first time ever, I got the majority of my shopping done in November, so it's been really nice to just take it easy, & get a few more things here & there over the past few weeks.  I have been Crafty McCrafterson with a lot of my gifts!  I will be sure to take pics when they are opened so I can show yall!

I have not been a very good picture taker recently, but here are some random ones I've gotten over the past couple of weeks...

 Christmas Fest at the Science Museum
It was next to impossible to get pictures of him.  He had a blast.  I didn't see anything but the back of his coat that I was chasing after.  We were there for an hour, but I could have sworn it was three! 


Nick cheesing it up.  I told him not to do a fake smile, so he OVER exaggerated:)

This holding of the hands did not last long

At a park near our house




He loves to get in my laundry cabinet



Saturday morning breakfast at Primo's

We went to a Christmas party Saturday night in Hattiesburg & I got all of 2 pictures


We are planning on taking Reid to the Canton City of Lights this week.  I think he will love it, but before we go I think I may have a purchase to make...

Yea, I'm almost positive that I once said, "I will never put my child on a leash!"  Never say never.  

3 comments:

  1. I've said the same thing about Jackson and the leash! I didn't end up getting one, though. Can't wait to see your crafty gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crafty McCrafterson, ha! I would love to see the gifts after they've been opened. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. After we took for to an Ole Miss football I swore he needed one. It was horrific!

    ReplyDelete