We made the leash purchase on the way to the Canton City of Lights. Target calls it a "harness", but let's call it for what it is! It was a little strange when we first set him down on the sidewalk. I felt a little like we were walking Vince. We just let Reid take the lead & walk where he wanted to, so he was completely happy. Yes, we got plenty of looks:)
There's just something really wrong about this picture.
Of course the stairs were much more exciting than the millions of lights!
We didn't stay that long. It was pretty cold, & there was only so much we could do with him that didn't involve standing in line for an hour. It was a fun little outing though.
Look where I found these two this morning!
Playing in the leaves Nick was blowing this afternoon
Just in case I don't do another blog, I hope everyone has a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!



Such cute pictures... I loved the ones in the leaves. The one in the cabinet is funny too!!
ReplyDeleteThe pics are SO CUTE!!! Love the ones of the boys in the cabinet and the leaves! MERRY CHRISTMAS to your adorable family!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is just such a cutie pie!! I remember when I was little and we went to Disneyworld my parents would put us on a leash! ha!!
ReplyDelete