Total Pageviews

Friday, February 4, 2011

Date Night

I guess I need to let Nick guest post more often.  I think that's the most comments I've ever received on a blog!  I was cracking up at his post...laughing at myself.  I am definitely a little bit weird;)  

Well, my day started at 5:00 am today.  No, not by choice.  Reid was up fussing from about 10-11:30 last night, & then woke up at 5:00 with no intentions of going back to sleep.  Yes, I know that's only a couple of hours before I'm normally up, & I know that's everyday for a lot of you super moms that also work, but for me, that is TOO EARLY.  I have a feeling that his two year molars may be starting.  Awesome:)  The good news is we made it through the day, & he is sleeping soundly over at his DeDe & Papaw's house (gosh I hope he's sleeping soundly for their sake), & Nick & I got to go on a date!  We were given a gift certificate to Two Rivers in Canton for Christmas, so a free meal makes date night that much better.  I was a little embarrassed to ask our waitress to take a picture of us, but we rarely take them together anymore.

  
I cannot tell you how excited I am to sleep without the monitor tonight.  I'm headed straight to bed!

A few of you asked what the deal was with the coconut oil.  I will definitely post about it soon!

1 comment:

  1. That's too early for me, too! Y'all are such a cute couple-hope you had a great night and enjoyed some sleep :)

    ReplyDelete