Reid & I drove to my parents house on Thursday for a visit, & he could not get enough of my dad. He must have said "Paw Paw" two thousand times. It was really sad when my dad had to leave for work this morning. He basically had to sneak out, & when Reid figured it out he kept crying saying, "Paw Paw Back!" Lucky for him, Paw Paw came & met us for lunch, & then came home extra early so they could hang out before we left. He brought him to go feed the horses.
Then Reid got to pretend to ride bare back
We had a nice little visit & they are officially BFF:)



That's so sweet! I was telling this to Adam and now Jackson is saying, "Can we please go see Pawpaw? Please with a cherry on top?"...guess you know where I'll be today ;)
ReplyDeleteAw this is the sweetest thing!!!
ReplyDelete