Reid's vocabulary increased about 10 times a few weeks ago. It's like it was over night. He talks non-stop, tells me constantly what every single thing in the room is, & now knows every single letter of the alphabet. When he sings his ABC's you can't understand what all he is saying, but he has this etch-a-sketch, & if I go through the whole thing one by one he can tell me each one. Makes me very proud:) For some reason "Doubleboo" (W) is his favorite. I love to hear him say it. He smiles & drags the sound out...dooouubbllebooo...like he's flirting with it! I have found the "W" magnet in every single room in my house. Love affair I guess;) Second to doubleboo, I love to hear him say "Cute", cause that's what he calls Q:)
While I'm thinking about it, & so I don't forget one day, here's a list of way he pronounces some words:
Sandwich = Ranrich
Apple = Bapple
Blanket = Wanket
Lawnmower = Mon Moor
4-Wheeler = 4-Moler
Tractor = Ractor
Bath Tub = Tab-a
Yogurt = Gogurt
Coffee = Cockie
Fish = Dish
I dropped it = Aboses?
Reid Miller = Reid Mur
Coffee = Cockie
Fish = Dish
I dropped it = Aboses?
Reid Miller = Reid Mur
I'm sure there are plenty more. I'll have to add them as I think of them.
We took Reid to the circus a couple weeks ago. I only took one picture before it started. We really didn't know what to expect with him, but he loved it. He sat perfectly still in my lap for about an hour & 15 minutes. This NEVER happens! I may have liked it more than he did! He still talks about the elephants.
We went to Carthage this past Saturday with Nick's family to visit his uncle. Besides the fact that it was 150 degrees outside, we had a really good time, & I got some great pictures.
Thanks goodness Swayze brought her 4-Moler. It provided lots of entertainment...& a couple meltdowns;)
I LOVE this picture. Sweet cousins.
Even Vince was allowed to have a little fun;)
This makes my 100th post!!



Love the fishing pics! Sounds like you've got a cute little talker ;)
ReplyDeleteHappy 100th!!