There is still one more part of our CA trip that I can't leave out. After my celebrity stalking tour in L.A., we headed back down south to Huntington Beach. We made sure to drive through Santa Monica & Venice Beach just to get a quick look.
I just realized that I only took 3 pictures here. I was missing my baby so bad, I think I had hit my limit & was ready to come home! HB is a huge surfing city, so it was really cool to see all the surfers which I have never actually seen in person. We walked all the way down the enormous HB pier & watched the surfers.
We also rented bikes & rode along the beach & through the town for a while, but I didn't get a picture. Nick on his beach cruiser would have been a good one!
We met up with two of Nick's business associates that night & had a really fun dinner. Again, the only picture I got was of us later that night when we were somewhere else.
I am so thankful that we were able to take this trip. It was just the break we needed (although we probably won't go as long next time), & we had the best time together:)



Looks like fun! I'm jealous of your awesome vacation!
ReplyDelete