Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Premier

We went to The Help premier in Madison this past Saturday.  It was at 1:30 in the afternoon, so it was extremely hot, but I managed to get some pretty good pictures before we went in & got our seats.




 Octavia Spencer  "Minny"

Emma Stone  "Skeeter"

Viola Davis  "Abileen"

Jessica Chastain  "Celia"

Tate Taylor & Kathryn Stockett
 (Director & Author)

Aunjanue Ellis  "Yule May"

 "Mae Mobley"

The other "Mae Mobley"



The movie was awesome!  You will laugh & cry.  We definitely were able to pick ourselves out.  The first three times I saw myself it was pretty quick...you would have to know what to look for.  The last time was at a bridge club meeting when "Celia" comes to the door & we all get up & hide behind the tables.  You will definitely be able to pick me out here...& witness some acting skills;)  Nick has a few really good shots in the banquet scene.  He's at the main table.  You even see him dancing for a couple seconds!  

I can't wait for my family to see it.  It officially comes out next Wednesday, but I'm sure we'll get a big group together during the weekend.  

After the movie we picked Reid up & headed to a birthday party for this guy:)





Yesterday Reid was coloring with markers.  I went to the bathroom & when I came back I found this:)
He's saying "No, No" right here, cause obviously that's what just came out of my mouth!  Thank goodness for washable markers.




6 comments:

  1. So fun!!! Ya'll are so famous! I can't wait to see the movie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome! I cant wait to see the movie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics from the Premier!! That pic of Reid and the marker made me laugh, I've been there too, so glad you got a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sad we didn't get a picture together...I thought I would at least get credit for the pics - ha! Btw, did you see the article on the front page of Sunday's paper? It was good and I was actually in the background of one of the pictures. Pretty fun!

    ReplyDelete