I just got back from seeing the movie again with my bible study group. It's really easy to spot Nick in the banquet scene. There are only a few other guys around him. I realized, though, that it's really easy for me to see myself because I know what to look for, what I'm wearing, etc. This post is mostly for my parents who are going to see the movie tomorrow night. I want them to be able to spot me, so I thought I would explain what to look for.
The first time you see me I'm in this blue outfit. It's at the first Bridge Club scene. You can see me briefly sitting on the couch on the right side of the screen, & then later standing up talking on the left side.
The next time I could easily be missed. This scene is at an outdoor baby shower. You don't really know it's a baby shower. They are all just sitting at tables outside by a pool. Right before the scene ends you will see me walk across the screen. I'm in this outfit.
The last time you see me is when you can see me for the longest. It's in another Bridge Club scene. I sitting down at a table (smoking) in the far left corner. It comes back to me several times. Celia comes to the door & we all get up & hide behind the tables. This is my outfit.
Someone sent us this shot today of Nick in the banquet scene. Soon after you see him for the first time at the table, it cuts to people dancing & you can see him dancing with his "wife". Just keep your eyes focused on his table & you'll see him a few more times throughout this scene.
(bottom left in this picture)
Ok, sorry to be so technical, but my dad is taking his whole office to go see it tomorrow, & I would hate it if they missed us cause they didn't know what to look for!
Oh! Wait for the credits, cause my name is on there!




I kept elbowing Derek and saying, "Look at Lauren!" Ha! I loved the movie. You looked like such a natural. :)
ReplyDeleteThis is sooo cool Lauren! I can't wait to see it!
ReplyDeleteYAY! I think I am going to see it next Friday with some friends! Can't wait!!!
ReplyDeleteJust saw The Help yesterday...we had so much fun finding you and Nick in the movie! Ya'll did awesome!!! It was great...I cried through the whole thing!
ReplyDeleteI finally got to see it last night!! Ya'll did soooo good!! You looked like a natural smoking that cig:) and Nick is quite the dancer:) How fun for you guys. The movie was soooooo good. I cried my eyes out and laughed too!! loved it!
ReplyDelete