I took Reid to his 9 month check up yesterday. It was about 11 days late, but the last appt. was canceled because of the snow. Big boy weighs 24 1/2 lbs. & is 30 1/4 in. long, which puts him in the 95th percentile for weight & length, & the 90th for head! I think I may have a football player;) Everything else checked out great & she gave me the go ahead to start him on whole milk. Woohoo!! No more buying formula...until my next baby of course:) I haven't given it to him yet, but plan to in the next couple of days when I go back to the grocery store. I am so thankful that in the last 9 months he has only had one ear infection, & no sicknesses (knocking on wood). I cannot believe how big this child has gotten. I remember saying that I couldn't wait until he fit into 0-3 months, & I could stop putting preemie clothes on him! Time really does fly:)
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



The bigger the better! He is so cute and sweet Lauren!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute!
ReplyDelete