The recent snow would be the biggest news to report. I'm not too big on playing in it unless it's the powdery kind...does that make me a snow snob?? Anyway, I did throw a couple snow balls at Nick while a few neighbors were throwing them.
Vince was hesitant at first, but when he saw our neighbors dog he let loose, and managed to get on every one's nerves in the snowball fight;) I brought Reid outside as soon as he got up from his nap so we could get some pictures. He didn't seem too impressed. I don't know if he was not quite awake yet, or just taking it all in.
Nick's parents came and baby-sat that night so we could go out on a date (dinner & a movie). We had a great time...it was very much needed!
I got Reid dressed after lunch today so we could go run some errands. He looked like such a big boy to me! I took a few pictures that turned out pretty good. I just think he's so handsome!



He really did look like a big boy in that first picture.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Jill! Such a cutie, too :)
ReplyDelete