Total Pageviews

Monday, February 1, 2010

Random

A few random facts about Reid:
  • He weighs 24 lbs. That's right, he's a haus! I swear he's solid muscle though. It's like picking up a concrete block. No wonder I've been having serious back problems.
  • As of this past Friday, he started saying "da da" all the time. I know he probably doesn't know what he's saying, but you know Nick loves it anyway!
  • He NEVER stops. Even when I'm holding him, he's constantly moving, trying to get out of my arms. I'm in big trouble when he starts walking.
  • His preferred style of crawling: Army
  • His feet look like Flinstone feet! Or like they've been stung by a bee! I've had trouble finding shoes to fit.
  • He now has 4 teeth...two top, two bottom
  • He thinks Vince is hilarious. Vince, on the other hand, is not too amused by Reid;)
A few random facts about Nick:
  • Nicholas Todd Miller, born September 13, 1980
  • He wears contacts during the day, but at night puts on these really cool glasses....same ones he wore IN THE 7th GRADE. I'm not kidding. I like to give him a hard time about it;) I'd love to put a picture on here, but he'd kill me.
  • He makes the same shake every single morning when he gets back from the gym: 1 c skim milk, 1 scoop protein powder, 1 cup ice, 1/3 c oatmeal, 1 tbsp flax seed, 1 tbsp wheat germ, 1 tbsp peanut butter, 1 banana....he thinks it's awesome
  • He is reading about 4 different books at all times. Always non fiction.
  • He gets his hair cut about every week and a half
  • He's really good on the guitar
  • He's been a huge Saints fan ever since I met him
A few random facts about me:
  • Lauren Julie Banks Miller, born October 22, 1980
  • I have a sugar addiction! I eat candy way too frequently:)
  • Favorite food combo: peanut butter (I only like the all natural kind) & honey, or peanut butter & banana...I think I could live off it if I had to
  • I love to cook
  • One of the funnest things to me is riding 4-wheelers in the woods when it's cold (even though I haven't done it in years). It reminds me of childhood.
  • I've had the same best friend since I was 5 years old
  • My favorite place to be in my house: my bed (we got a Tempurpedic a couple yrs ago, & have not regretted a penny!)
  • My first car was a Subaru Impreza...ever heard of it? I didn't think so. It was pretty ghetto, but at least it gave me & my friends something to laugh at:)

3 comments:

  1. I love the facts! Was your car a teal green or am I confusing you with someone else??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes girl, you are remebering right...teal green with tinted windows!

    ReplyDelete