The next Brad & Angelina;)
Thursday, July 29, 2010
BREAKING NEWS
I am excited to announce that Nick Miller will now be joining the cast of The Help as an extra!! A couple of weeks ago I got the idea & emailed the casting director to ask him if they were still looking for men to fill any roles. I told him if they were that I wanted to send in my husband's info. He said yes, go ahead & send it. I didn't know if Nick would be too thrilled with the idea, but he agreed, no problem:) I had kind of forgotten about it, & then when Nick came home yesterday he told me that the casting director had called him & wants him to be an extra in the "Junior League Ball" scene...which just so happens to be one of the scenes that I'm in! He will be filming the same 5 days as me in September. He goes next Wednesday for a costume fitting. How hilarious is that?! I am so excited about it. It will be cool to show our kids this movie one day that their parents were in;) In true Nick style, he didn't act that excited...just casually told me, but I know he's really excited;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Ha! Love it!! How fun!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE IT!!!! Don't forget the small folkes when you accepting your Oscar!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, this is great!! Do ya'll get to walk down the red carpet at the movie premiere??
ReplyDeleteThat is going to be so much fun.
ReplyDeleteYou two movie stars are cracking me up!
ReplyDelete