Total Pageviews

Friday, July 30, 2010

Our week at the Doctor

Our activity filled week turned out to be a doozy.  On Tuesday morning I could not take the screaming fits any longer.  For the past several days I had thought that Reid was going through a real defiant stage or fiercely teething...or both.  That morning I started to have a feeling that maybe it was another ear infection.  We went to the doctor that afternoon, & sure enough, she said they looked horrible:(  This makes infection #5, so she wanted to do the 3 days of Rocephin shots. 

This was Day 1...before he had any idea what was coming

The sucker made it all better real quick


On the way home.  He NEVER sleeps in the car....poor baby:(


I noticed when we pulled in the garage that he still had a tight grip on that sucker!


We made it through all 3 days!  It really was not that bad.  The worse part was having to wait 30 minutes after the shot to make sure he didn't have a reaction.  Reid was a real trooper, & he seems to be a ton better already. 


In other news, my friend Leah had her baby on Thursday!!  So far I have only gotten to go to the hospital briefly, so I can't wait to get to spend some more time with them.

Jon Foster Batson
7lbs 5oz, 20 in. long

Doesn't she look amazing?!  This was only a few hours after giving birth!


 Proud Daddy:)




4 comments:

  1. Yay for Jon and Leah! She looks amazing... that is just not fair. :)
    Hope your little one feels better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Reid!!! Ear infections are the worst. It's amazing how a sucker can make all the difference in the world. I am glad he had a tight grip on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting the pictures of Jon Foster! I'm so happy for them!!

    ReplyDelete