Total Pageviews

Monday, August 9, 2010

Natural Science Museum

There has not been too much to report about around here.  We've just been trying to find things to do & stay cool at the same time, which is not too easy to do.  We took Reid to the Natural Science Museum yesterday.  I know he didn't care too much about it, but it was something different to do.  They are building a children's museum right next to it that is suppose to be finished in December.  I can't wait for that.  That will be a great outing in the winter! 



He looks a little scared here;)  He really just did not want to be picked up.

My favorite part was the nature trail outside.  It was so pretty, despite the fact that it was sweltering hot & sprinkling:)


It was clearly Reid's favorite part too, cause we let him run around.

We got two bloody mouths this past weekend.  Once from running into the dining room table, & the other time I have no idea.  He had a big, fat lip Saturday night.  You can still sort of see it here.


On movie news....we start filming one week from today!!  Eeek!!  I got my "Bridge for Dummies"  book in the mail the other day.  I've got to get on that.  I'm no farther than I was a few weeks ago.  As of right now I know no details about what all will be going on.  I'm afraid I'm probably going to have to spend the night in Greenwood on Sunday night.  I have a feeling we're going to have to be there super early....with hair in rollers;)


1 comment:

  1. FUN about the museum, and FUN about the movie! NO fun about the fat lip. :(
    We've been wanting to take our niece to the Natural Science Museum. She's 3 1/2, so she'd probably have a blast. Looks like it was pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete