Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Wish me luck!

Filming starts tomorrow!  I have to report at 5:30 AM!!!  I am not too thrilled about that, but I am hoping that there will be too much going on for me to be tired.  There is no way I can drive that early, so I am going to go up there tonight & stay with with my Aunt's parents who live pretty much across the street from where I have to be. 

I drove all the way up there on Friday for all of ten minutes to try on two more dresses for the "Benefit".  These were long, formal dresses that I will wear in the same scene that Nick will be in. 

We got this long email on Friday with all the details & "rules" about Monday.  I have to show up with rollers in my hair, & only foundation & mascara on...they will take care of the rest.  They told us to be prepared for up to a 12-13 hour day...I am praying they are wrong about that:)  We are to bring comfy clothes to change into during lunch, & there are strict rules about bringing anyone with you.  They also have strict rules about taking ANY pictures on set:(  I guess I understand, but I was hoping to maybe at least get some of me & the other girls in our outfits...we'll see.  They even said we should not BLOG or Tweet about our experiences....OOPS!  Too late for that.

I am really excited, but also really anxious.  I just have no idea what to expect.  At least all the other girls are in the same boat as me.  Also, I hate that I'm going to have to leave Reid so much in the next several weeks.  I know he is in good hands, but it will still be hard.  I will probably be getting home late tomorrow night, so if I don't blog then I will definitely do it on Tuesday.  Wish me luck!!

2 comments: