Reid turned 15 months yesterday. He looks more like a two year old! Most of the time I want to bottle this age up & keep it forever. Some days are extremely challenging & exhausting though;) Reid does NOT fall into the category of laid back, easy going. He is full speed ahead, non stop. When he gets his mind on something, he is going for it with serious determination & persistence. He is so much fun, though. One of his favorite things right now is when I "scare" him by hiding around a corner & jumping out when he walks by...he thinks that is hilarious;) "Mama" is his new favorite word. It means a few different things...mostly "I want". He's a milkaholic! He would drink it all day if I let him.
These next two pictures were taken 5 months ago
These two were taken today...look at the difference!
He's growing TOO fast:(
Ok, I must share this recipe with yall. I swear these are the best burgers I have ever eaten. We ate then 3 times last week!
Greek Style Turkey Burgers
1 lb ground turkey
1 cup feta
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1 tsp dried parsley
1 tsp dried basil
1 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
black pepper to taste
1/2 cup chopped olives (I left this out...I don't like olives)
Mix all ingredients, form into 4 patties. Grill.
That's it! It was so fast & easy...& SO GOOD!





No comments:
Post a Comment